We're excited to be growing our team due to increasing demand for enterprise solutions, post-COVID19 as well as supporting our very own SaaS product, SafeBook - empowering businesses everywhere to re-open safely. *NO AGENCIES PLEASE*
This is an excellent opportunity to broaden your experience and development skills within a mixture of legacy and greenfield project work as well as the development of our own software products. You'll get the opportunity to break new ground with cutting-edge technologies including .Net 5 and Blazor, while at the same time picking apart and reverse engineering valuable nuggets from our legacy code bases as we move forward with our migration.
You’ll be working on exciting local, national and international brands as well as helping to develop our own suite of technology products. Primary responsibilities include designing and developing web-based applications, databases, APIs and third party API integration within one of multiple Scrum pods which you'll rotate through over time.
You will need a minimum 3-5 years’ experience working with full-stack technologies.
You’ll need to demonstrate the following skills:
- Development experience with .NET, .NET Core, C#, XML, JSON, RESTful & SOAP APIs.
- Database experience with MS SQL, database design and optimisation
- Team mentoring for junior developers
Desirable skills we’re also looking for include:
- ASP.NET WebForms to assist in our IP migration efforts over to .NET Core and .NET 5
- Ability to organise and prioritise workloads.
- Keen to learn new technologies, and introduce them to the business.
- Work as part of an Agile development team, with good communication skills.
- Logical thinker; ability to resolve complex problems and research solutions.
*NO AGENCIES PLEASE*